Honorable Woman

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Part One: Why Do Christians Suffer?

Philippians 3rd Chapter:10th Verse
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the Fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.

If you want my answer to the question "Why do Christians suffer? My answer is another question "Why not? CHRIST SUFFERED
Are we better than Christ?

So, Why are we so shocked and dismayed when we see trouble in the lives of God people?

Don't get me wrong, I dislike suffering for me and any one else in the world.
I have a heart for those I don't even know, I cry for people I will never see, however,
because I love them with the love of Jesus, I have compassion.

Because I believe in the True Word Of The Living God, I realize this important undeniable truth
"Suffering is a natural part of a Christian Life, it is one of the consequences of the original sin
of mankind. Man through Adam and Eve brought suffering upon himself through disobedience
and as Christians, some of the suffering we experience could be avoided if we were obedient to
God's word. I have lived this truth and know it to be true, when I look back on some of the ugly
things that happened in my life, they could have been avoided if at that time, I simply obeyed God.

Right next to all of the Joy, Peace and Blessings from on high in a Christian's life is suffering.

The word reveals in John 16th Chapter:33rd Verse:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

If we are to make it, If we are to endure, to the end, We must know the word of God!

The Word of God will TEACH us not to be overcome but to be
OVERCOMERS!

End Of Part One: Why Do Christians Suffer?














No comments:

Post a Comment